sábado, 19 de outubro de 2013

Adorei o delicado presente que ganhei hoje! Thanks boys!!!






Poivre Piquant always reminds me of a famous quote from Steve Jobs: “A lot of times, people don’t know what they want until you show it to them.” I could never have predicted that I would enjoy Poivre Piquant as much as I do. Why would I want to smell like pepper? Pepper makes me eczema-y. But just as Jobs predicted, once L’Artisan showed me this challenging, beautiful pepper fragrance, I knew that it was exactly what I wanted.

Poivre Piquant roars to life with a burst of freshly-ground pepper. This part is pretty intense, but within two minutes, the pepper softens enough to allow you to catch a glimpse of the creamy honey note underneath. The combination is totally ingenious; the heat and kick of the pepper note keep the honey from ever becoming too sweet, and the honey note prevents the pepper from ever becoming too harsh. The two notes continue their tense dance throughout the life of the fragrance, with neither ever fully gaining the upper hand. The only other peppery perfume I’ve tried is Lolita Lempicka Si Lolita, which is somewhat heavy and dense. Poivre Piquant, however, is very delicate, even translucent. I find it totally addictive.

Nenhum comentário: